`email, configuration, curation, documentation, drafts, meta` -- 38.934∆-92.387994-`09082022-092157`
- [On Drafts' Mail Integration](drafts://open?uuid=359A8D7E-40AA-4B44-A861-1C5EC1C3B957)
- [GitHub Issue](github.com/extratone/drafts/issues/88)
- [Directory Example](directory.getdrafts.com/a/1wR)
- [Template Gist](gist.github.com/extratone/8cc2cd8cc7b8e95a80f9e60b5fe71bd4)
- [Sending Mail with Drafts - Integration Guides - Drafts Community](forums.getdrafts.com/t/sending-mail-with-drafts/3597)
- [Sending Mail with Drafts](drafts://open?uuid=03B85CC3-501F-42DB-AD82-112C9DD713E8)
- [Spark Mail Example](app.sparkmailapp.com/web-share/mJP64QcaYHACsryRDH8zcy6PDg0VmHUGXgbo_jgn)
- [Mail Action Wizard](tools.getdrafts.com/wizards/mail)
- [On Drafts and Obsidian](drafts://open?uuid=56EED87E-678E-4248-8E94-31650615C69A)
![Send2Self Example in Mail](user-images.githubusercontent.com/43663476/189065881-56ddbc72-f397-4fe3-be57-e409668427fe.png)
One of Drafts' most immediately apparent advantages as a *native* iOS/iPadOS/macOS application is readily found in [its integration with Mail](docs.getdrafts.com/docs/actions/steps/system#mail). Though I've personally managed to almost escape my twenties having yet to endure an email-heavy job, I still find the practice of sending topical/sacred information to myself to be the upmost reliable and direct means of retrieving it.
As I've configured it, within Drafts on any of its 3 platforms, all I need do is press `^M` to have the text of the current Draft sent instantly to an iCloud Mail alias I use for such things.
`[tags]` -- [latitude]∆[longitude]-`[date|%m%d%Y-%H%M%S]`
If you'd like, you can wrap the [body] tag (or any part of the message, actually) in `%%` and select the `Send as HTML` toggle to have the result rendered as HTML. (See [this example](app.sparkmailapp.com/web-share/elWlx8eNRiw1nWICBT5p7eGcTs5XZsFO6-JuM1n1).)
<a href="apps.apple.com/us/app/drafts/id1236254471?itsct=apps_box_badge&itscg=30200" style="display: inline-block; overflow: hidden; border-radius: 13px; width: 250px; height: 83px;"><img src="tools.applemediaservices.com/api/b...255752" alt="Download on the App Store" style="border-radius: 13px; width: 250px; height: 83px;"></a>